A note from the owner…
At Tick Tock, we take the health and safety of our customers very seriously. We have always strived to keep our rooms clean, but in light of the health concerns facing our nation right now, we have recently added several new policies and procedures in order to keep everyone more safe.
Here are some of the things we are doing:
- We are sanitizing our rooms in between each game using disinfectant wipes – wiping down all commonly touched surfaces.
- We are spraying the rooms with Lysol disinfectant spray in between each game to kill any airborne germs.
- We are requiring all participants to use hand sanitizer before entering our rooms.
- We have upgraded all rooms to private (eliminating the shared room option)- so all groups entering can know and trust that the people they are playing with are not sick.
- We are regularly sanitizing all common areas like the lobby and restroom.
- We are requiring our employees to regularly wash their hands and use hand sanitizer throughout the day.
- In the event that someone in your group becomes ill, we are offering hassle-free rescheduling. We are asking people to stay home and visit us at a later date. Just call before your game and we will help you find a date & time that works for you.
When you consider all the entertainment options you have available, a properly cleaned escape room may be one of the safest options around. Think about it. You’re in a room with a small group of people you know – not a large gathering surrounded by lots of strangers.
Thank you for your support,