When you consider all the entertainment options you have available, a properly cleaned escape room may be one of the safest options around. Think about it. You’re in a room with a small group of people you know – not a large gathering surrounded by lots of strangers.
This video gives you a quick overview of some of the steps we have taken in response to COVID-19. For more details, continue reading below.
Tick Tock Safety Overview
Here are some of the changes we have made in order to make our rooms safer than ever:
- We have installed a new ventilation treatment system that reportedly kills 99% of germs and viruses – both airborne and on hard surfaces. Here’s our video about this technology:
Virus Safety Technology - Part 1
- We also have new HIGH INTENSITY UV light cleansers which also claim to kill 99% of germs and viruses – similar to what is used to clean hospital operating rooms. We use these to sanitize our rooms between games. We had a lot of fun creating this video!
Virus Safety Technology - Part 2
- Prior to COVID-19, our game masters would give an introduction to your game in the room with you, but now these introductions are on video, so our game master spends minimal time in the room with your group. We tried to make these videos fun and add to the experience – we hope you like them!
- We are sanitizing rooms in between games using disinfectant wipes – wiping down commonly touched surfaces and using a disinfectant spray. We are also regularly sanitizing all common areas like the lobby and restrooms.
- We have scheduled our games so that only one group should be in our lobby at a time.
- We are requiring all participants to use hand sanitizer before entering our rooms.
- We are providing disposable gloves for customers that want to use them.
- Our staff is wearing masks when interacting with customers and is regularly washing their hands and using hand sanitizer throughout the day.
- We have upgraded all rooms to private (eliminating the shared room option)- so all groups entering can know and trust that the people they are playing with are healthy.
- In the event that someone in your group becomes ill, we are offering hassle-free rescheduling. We are asking people to stay home and visit us at a later date. Just call before your game and we will help you find a date & time that works for you.