As a result of COVID-19, here are some of the changes we have made in order to make our rooms safer than ever:
- We have installed a new ventilation treatment system that reportedly kills 99% of germs and viruses – both airborne and on hard surfaces.
- We also have new HIGH INTENSITY UV light cleansers which also claim to kill 99% of germs and viruses – similar to what is used to clean operating rooms. We use these to sanitize our rooms between games.
- We are following up on the above treatments by sanitizing our rooms in between each game using disinfectant wipes – wiping down all commonly touched surfaces.
- We are spraying the rooms with Lysol disinfectant spray in between each game.
- We are regularly sanitizing all common areas like the lobby and restrooms.
- We have scheduled our games so that only one group is permitted in our lobby at a time.
- We are requiring all participants to use hand sanitizer before entering our rooms.
- We are providing disposable gloves for customers that want to use them.
- Our staff is wearing masks when interacting with customers.
- Our staff is regularly washing their hands and using hand sanitizer throughout the day.
- We have upgraded all rooms to private (eliminating the shared room option)- so all groups entering can know and trust that the people they are playing with are not sick.
- In the event that someone in your group becomes ill, we are offering hassle-free rescheduling. We are asking people to stay home and visit us at a later date. Just call before your game and we will help you find a date & time that works for you.
When you consider all the entertainment options you have available, a properly cleaned escape room may be one of the safest options around. Think about it. You’re in a room with a small group of people you know – not a large gathering surrounded by lots of strangers.